Follow This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pan de Pan (パン・デ・パン)| Bakery and Sweets Shop | Kushiro

In Lake Akan (阿寒湖) area, there is my  favorite bakery and sweets shop, "Pan de Pan (パン・デ・パン)↓

Let's enter it!
How cute the cafe corner is! I love the atmosphere!

When you come here, please try these two kinds of cream puff: Mt. Oakan cream puff (雄阿寒シュー) and Mt. Meakan cream puff (雌阿寒シュー)↓

Mt. Oakan cream puff has a lot of delicious but not too sweet custard! Yummy x 2!!!

Mt. Meakan cream puff has a little bit bitter caramel flavored custard! Both of the puff is a cookie type pastry, and soooooooooooo delicious! Which should I order???

The answer is.....................



Both of them! Hahaha!

I love this rich custard with some cherry liqueur!!

But I cannot miss this bitter caramel custard, either!!!!

I really recommend their bread, too!

Constantly they serve 30 kinds of bread! Sounds wonderful, doesn't it?

If you like "unique" dessert, how about this miso pudding (みそプリン)? Sounds very exotic, but actually it is very yummy, tasting like caramel!!!!

■Where is "Pan de Pan (パン・デ・パン)"?


View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment