Follow This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

DOLCE VITA(ドルチェヴィータ)| Confectionery Shop | Sapporo

There are a lot of recommendable confectionery shops in Sapporo and I like to find great ones in each area. How about "DOLCE VITA(ドルチェヴィータ)" near Costco?

Which should I choose??

They serve a lot of kinds of cute and delicious cakes!!

The rolls are also recommendable!

If you make a reservation, they will make original cakes like this↓

I selected chocolate cinnamon (bread) for breakfast,

some chocolate gifts for the Valentin's Day, and

some cakes like this↓ I love their cheese cakes and tiramisu.

The clafouti has a whole apple!!!!

As a Hokkaido ambassador (?!),  I also bought a baumkuchen make 100% of Hokkaido ingredients!

Milk, eggs, and flour produced in Hokkaido are super wonderful, and cakes make of the ingredients are perfectly yummy x 2!!!

■Where is "DOLCE VITA(ドルチェヴィータ)"?


View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!