Follow This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

Hisago Zushi (ひさご寿し)| Sushi Bar | Hakodate

I'm still in Hakodate (函館)↓

As I had one hour before the meeting, I dropped by "Hisago Zushi (ひさご寿し)" by JR Hakodate Station↓

When you come to Hakodate, you should try its fresh seafood!

I ordered a "Matsu (松)" sushi set↓ Among these sushi, I love ................

abalone and sea urchin especially.
The abalone was so fresh that it was still alive before my order! The sea urchin tasted very milky and rich!!

Look at the Sakhalin surf clam, which was very sweet, and the texture was wonderful!

The garganey was at its best in this season, and put on fat!! Super delicious!

The soup has some ....................

Sakhalin surf clam, and I could fully enjoy Hokkaido seafood.

Last but not least, the sushi chef made an extra sushi for me. How lucky I was!
This is herring, and I love it the best!!
If you have more than one hour for dinner, I really recommend chef's specials, and eat only seasonable ones like this, not a set menu↓

■Where is "Hisago Zushi (ひさご寿し)"?


View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!